Dec 10, 2012

Crochet, Crochet, Crochet Away!

I love my little helpers!  They make tedious and monotonous stitches and patterns much more interesting...  And sometimes more frustrating...  I have been so, so busy trying to get all 24 handmade gifts done for everyone that, well, I've had to be a little creative in incorporating my mommy duties with my Handmade Christmas Goal...

(Excuse the midriff... Moments before, I was nursing while crocheting...)

My sweet Jubee is pretty much content, for the most part, to sleep on my chest while I crochet, but my 3 year old son, GC, wants a piece of the action.

Got to start them early!

This is my Skinny Scarf.  It was actually finished, but I let him play with the fringe, gave him a hook, and he felt very accomplished and proud of himself for helping Mommy work.  I love him!  And he's cute to boot!  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment