Dec 6, 2012

Holly Berry Beanie

Oh, how I love this season!!  Especially this year...  I have really been feeling the Christmas spirit since, oh, about August!  I made my husband a Thanksgiving dinner with a ham, giblet gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, eggnog and even some pumpkin pie...  in September...  I don't know if it was the pregnancy that made me particularly excited to welcome this time of year, but I am so glad it is finally here.  Now no one can look at me funny or poke fun when I decide I want to clean the house while jamming out to Christmas tunes because, you know, it's December!



Well, I have been so busy since the baby was born making Christmas gifts for everyone (a monumental task, let me assure you!) that I haven't really dedicated much time to my business venture, Little Warrior Knits.  However, I designed a super cute Holly Berry Beanie to keep my little Jubee's head warm, and I just couldn't resist posting it!  It got a lot of attention too (How could it not?!  It's cute!).  I even got my first international order!  Uh-oh!  Playing in the major leagues now!  ;)

So here it is: a special Holly Berry Beanie, going to it's new home in Canada.  Blessings all the way from Texas!  I know your little one will look just as cute in her new hat as mine does!



The hat design is my own, however the pattern for the holly leaves came from Lucy over on Attic 24.  If you haven't ever checked out her blog, you should!  She is very inspirational.  Enjoy!  You can check her out on Facebook now too!  Yipee!




No comments:

Post a Comment